A float switch is a device used to detect the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may be used with a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices. These Float Switches are used for Water Level, liquid level Controller etc
The Float Level Switch is made of chemical resistant polypropylene. It is durable, low-cost, and specially designed to solve the long range, multi-points level detection in liquid and liquid with pump or granule instances.
The Cable Float Level Switch is with simple structure of using micro switch or proximity switch or reed switch to control the contact and it is user friendly design for level measurement. The switches will send out ON or OFF contact signal output when the floating angle is larger than a certain degree where the state of the iron ball and reed switch will be changed for actuation.
The product photos shown on this site are representative of the product colors. Actual product colors may vary from the images shown for the following reasons:
- Like any colored product, the dye shades / colors may vary from one production run to the next.
- The color of the product will appear different in various lighting conditions (e.g. sunlight vs. fluorescent light).
- Your individual monitor settings can cause the appearance of the color on the screen to differ from the actual photograph.
Safety InformationRequires assembly by Trained Electrician, Cannot be used without Installation by Electrician Hire a qualified, licensed electrician to perform any electrical Panel works
. However, if you do decide to do-it-yourself, consider the following important safety warning before undertaking any home electrical project:
- Never attempt a project that is beyond your skill level.
- incorrect wiring / installation can cause electrical fires, injuries, and fatalities.
- 'Don't Die for DIY' Use an RCCB (residual current device). An RCCB can save your life by cutting off the power in the event of an electrical fault caused by a DIY blunder.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.