LED Indicator Lamp 22MM Applications used as indication pilot lights, accident signals or other signals in the circuits of telecommunication, electrical apparatus and types of equipment.
- Single back-of-panel lock-nut fixing for easy mounting
- Screw clamp terminals connection
- LED indicators utilise multi-chip technology to provide bright even colours.
- An aesthetically appealing design features
- Brighter than a standard incandescent bulb and with very low power consumption.
- Provides bright even illumination across the pilot light surface.
- Easily visible even in brightly lit areas.
- Long life, means reduced maintenance as no bulbs to replace.
- Working voltage: 230VAC
- Insulation withstand: 2.5KVAC
- Insulated resistance: Greater than 2M Ohms
- Continual working life: Greater than 30000 Hours
- Brightness: approx 60cd/m2
- Frequency: AC 50Hz.
- Protection: IP40
- Surrounding temperature: -25C to +55C
- Relative humidity: Less than 98 percent