LED Indicator Lamp 22MM Applications used as indication pilot lights, accident signals or other signals in the circuits of telecommunication, electrical apparatus and types of equipment.
- Single back-of-panel lock-nut fixing for easy mounting
- Screw clamp terminals connection
- LED indicators utilise multi-chip technology to provide bright even colours.
- An aesthetically appealing design features
- Brighter than a standard incandescent bulb and with very low power consumption.
- Provides bright even illumination across the pilot light surface.
- Easily visible even in brightly lit areas.
- Long life, means reduced maintenance as no bulbs to replace.
- Working voltage: 230VAC
- Insulation withstand: 2.5KVAC
- Insulated resistance: Greater than 2M Ohms
- Continual working life: Greater than 30000 Hours
- Brightness: approx 60cd/m2
- Frequency: AC 50Hz.
- Protection: IP40
- Surrounding temperature: -25C to +55C
- Relative humidity: Less than 98 percent
The product photos shown on this site are representative of the product colors. Actual product colors may vary from the images shown for the following reasons:
- Like any colored product, the dye shades / colors may vary from one production run to the next.
- The color of the product will appear different in various lighting conditions (e.g. sunlight vs. fluorescent light).
- Your individual monitor settings can cause the appearance of the color on the screen to differ from the actual photograph.
Safety InformationRequires assembly by Trained Electrician, Cannot be used without Installation by Electrician Hire a qualified, licensed electrician to perform any electrical Panel works
. However, if you do decide to do-it-yourself, consider the following important safety warning before undertaking any home electrical project:
- Never attempt a project that is beyond your skill level.
- incorrect wiring / installation can cause electrical fires, injuries, and fatalities.
- 'Don't Die for DIY' Use an RCCB (residual current device). An RCCB can save your life by cutting off the power in the event of an electrical fault caused by a DIY blunder.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.