Glass Fuse: two types Slow Blow or Fast Blow
Fuses are current-sensitive devices that provide reliable protection under current overload conditions. Choosing the right fuse for your application device is essential.
CURRENT RATING: The nominal amperage value of current which the fuse can carry
Slow Blow Fuse withstand transient pulse currents, i.e., withstand the surge current upon power-on/off, ensuring the equipment works normally.
Fast Blow Fuse fuse that bursts instantly when high power voltage is passed through it. This fuse is used in everyday electronic equipment.
Slow-Blow Fuse vs Fast-Blow Fuse
A slow-blow fuse is used in the motor industry because when you start an engine, at that moment, a high current of electricity is passed through the electronic circuit. By using a slow-blow fuse, you bypass this problem of sudden high current flowing from the circuit, enabling the motor to start. Therefore, a slow-blow fuse is ideal in such circumstances.
A fast-blow fuse is for home appliances sensitive to changes in the flow of electricity. The fast-blow fuse permits the home appliance to survive by instantly shorting itself to save the home appliance.
Options: Fast Blow / Slow Blow glass cartridge fuse
Rated 250VAC 50Hz
Options: 1A/ 2A/ 5A/ 8A/ 10AMP
Size Options: 5x20MM / 6x30MM
Pack of 10 Fuses.
BUY GLASS Fuse Separately FUSE HOLDER
remember if you are cannot understand which fuse to use, ask for professional help. established, you will damage the electronic equipment, and, you could get electrocuted and suffer serious injury.
The product photos shown on this site are representative of the product colors. Actual product colors may vary from the images shown for the following reasons:
- Like any colored product, the dye shades / colors may vary from one production run to the next.
- The color of the product will appear different in various lighting conditions (e.g. sunlight vs. fluorescent light).
- Your individual monitor settings can cause the appearance of the color on the screen to differ from the actual photograph.
Safety InformationRequires assembly by Trained Electrician, Cannot be used without Installation by Electrician Hire a qualified, licensed electrician to perform any electrical Panel works
. However, if you do decide to do-it-yourself, consider the following important safety warning before undertaking any home electrical project:
- Never attempt a project that is beyond your skill level.
- incorrect wiring / installation can cause electrical fires, injuries, and fatalities.
- 'Don't Die for DIY' Use an RCCB (residual current device). An RCCB can save your life by cutting off the power in the event of an electrical fault caused by a DIY blunder.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.