The Selector Switch is a 2-position 90° along with 1NO element with slow-break standard silver alloy (Ag/Ni) contacts and black standard handle stay put operator. This series of switch features plastic bezel, round head and screw clamp connection terminals. It is designed for industry, this range combines simplicity of setup and flexibility. It is ideal for applications requiring good resistance to chemical agents or double electrical insulation.
1000000 cycles Mechanical durability
Class II conforming to IEC 60536 protection against electric shock
TH Protective treatment
Learn to Install and Use the 22MM Selector Switch Switch
The product photos shown on this site are representative of the product colors. Actual product colors may vary from the images shown for the following reasons:
- Like any colored product, the dye shades / colors may vary from one production run to the next.
- The color of the product will appear different in various lighting conditions (e.g. sunlight vs. fluorescent light).
- Your individual monitor settings can cause the appearance of the color on the screen to differ from the actual photograph.
Safety InformationRequires assembly by Trained Electrician, Cannot be used without Installation by Electrician Hire a qualified, licensed electrician to perform any electrical Panel works
. However, if you do decide to do-it-yourself, consider the following important safety warning before undertaking any home electrical project:
- Never attempt a project that is beyond your skill level.
- incorrect wiring / installation can cause electrical fires, injuries, and fatalities.
- 'Don't Die for DIY' Use an RCCB (residual current device). An RCCB can save your life by cutting off the power in the event of an electrical fault caused by a DIY blunder.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.