DP 2 Pole Contactor for Power Switch, On/Off, of Motors, Heating Elements, Street Lights, HVAC, Fans and Compressor
||: 130°C Class B
|Contact Arc Cover
||: 5/10 Head Screw with Square washer Only
The product photos shown on this site are representative of the product colors. Actual product colors may vary from the images shown for the following reasons:
- Like any colored product, the dye shades / colors may vary from one production run to the next.
- The color of the product will appear different in various lighting conditions (e.g. sunlight vs. fluorescent light).
- Your individual monitor settings can cause the appearance of the color on the screen to differ from the actual photograph.
Safety InformationRequires assembly by Trained Electrician, Cannot be used without Installation by Electrician Hire a qualified, licensed electrician to perform any electrical Panel works
. However, if you do decide to do-it-yourself, consider the following important safety warning before undertaking any home electrical project:
- Never attempt a project that is beyond your skill level.
- incorrect wiring / installation can cause electrical fires, injuries, and fatalities.
- 'Don't Die for DIY' Use an RCCB (residual current device). An RCCB can save your life by cutting off the power in the event of an electrical fault caused by a DIY blunder.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.